Northampton University was an interesting project to work on for the team at Bionics as it utilised specialisms from both The Bionic Group, with traditional construction phasing, as well as high-tech surveying solutions from our subsidiary company, The Bionic Eye
- 15:03:2018 The Bionic Eye to Appear at The Commercial UAV Expo Europe
- 06:02:2018 The Bionic Eye Exhibits at BSC Expo 2018
- 23:01:2018 Cygnus Homes Open Day
- 12:12:2017 Bionics Christmas 2017
- 14:11:2017 Louvre Abu Dhabi Opening
- 14:11:2017 The Bionic Eye - Showcases Gryphon Dynamics Airframes
- 13:11:2017 Drone in Construction! So how can they help me!
- 10:11:2017 The PowerEgg is here!
- 24:10:2017 New Dimension Added to 4D Phasing
- 11:10:2017 David Hovanesian joins The Bionic Group as Business Development Manager
- 30:06:2017 We continue to expand our talented team at The Bionic Group
- 30:06:2017 The Bionic Group requires a New Business Development Manager
- 30:06:2017 We are proud to support Foundation Developments (FDL) Dragon Boat Race
- 07:06:2017 White Hart Lane Station Upgrade
- 05:06:2017 Hackney Wick station subway
- 05:06:2017 4D phasing animations for the White Hart Lane station upgrade
- 20:02:2017 WIN WIN WIN
- 28:11:2016 Construction Apps: Changing the Way We Present Bids
- 25:07:2016 We're Hiring! Motion Graphics/ App Designer
- 07:07:2016 How are construction companies benefiting from UAVs (drones) on site?